Is this ok for mastery so I can go for the next step?
IM: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1wqiik0b6i5z1j/VID_20190606_213850_957.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu2oldq7dxj330q/VID_20190606_214014_749.mp4?dl=0
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, June 6, 2019 · 3 Replies · 53 Views
Is this ok for mastery so I can go for the next step?
IM: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1wqiik0b6i5z1j/VID_20190606_213850_957.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu2oldq7dxj330q/VID_20190606_214014_749.mp4?dl=0
Thanks!
Hey Mario, in order to move on they are good BUT personally i prefer to improve more the IM at the point where legs are horizontal. trust me that reaching more than minimum to move further will give you much more better results in the future.
25 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Mario, in order to move on they are good BUT personally i prefer to improve more the IM at the point where legs are horizontal. trust me that reaching more than minimum to move further will give you much more better results in the future.
Ok I will spend more time on it, so, should I aim for legs to be horizontal to the floor?
@MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ That's right!