This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE2

Started by Geonho Lee, June 6, 2019 · 11 Replies · 133 Views

Geonho Lee

I find this a little harder intense than I expected it to be lol :)

 

 

check please!!

Alessandro Mainente

Really really good.

Geonho Lee

@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner

I have a question about the form, posture

 

First of all, I had done tuck hollow body hold like this. I could 4 sets of 60s

But today, I decided that I would give that a try in the correct posture that I’m thinking now.

and I was able to that exercise almost 4 sets of 48, actually I did 60r, 60r, 36r, 48r ..... yeah I know It was kind of terrible routine.

I was wondering which one is the right form? and Is it normal to train a certain exercise for almost a year or year and a half to mater it? for instance, Is it okay to do an exercise in 4 sets of 48s for about half a year?

Jeffrey Bittner

Your first video shows slightly better position. As you do this exercise try to open your hips more. Your feet should be close to the ground just as they were during your tuck hollow body hold. As you rock, keep your eyes on the ceiling to help keep your head in a neutral position. The video in your previous post shows solid position.

Geonho Lee
5 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Your first video shows slightly better position. As you do this exercise try to open your hips more. Your feet should be close to the ground just as they were during your tuck hollow body hold. As you rock, keep your eyes on the ceiling to help keep your head in a neutral position. The video in your previous post shows solid position.

I really appreciate it, Jeffrey.

can I ask you another queston which was my last queston in that post.

I want to know It’s fine to do an exercise for almost a year and keep a step, for example 4sets of 60s or 15reps... for well over 4months or 6months

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I really appreciate it, Jeffrey.

can I ask you another queston which was my last queston in that post.

I want to know It’s fine to do an exercise for almost a year and keep a step, for example 4sets of 60s or 15reps... for well over 4months or 6months

keep an exercise yes...keep the same step no. you need to understand why you are getting fatigued early. maybe the total volume fo work in the week is too high.

Geonho Lee
On 1/15/2020 at 8:05 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

keep an exercise yes...keep the same step no. you need to understand why you are getting fatigued early. maybe the total volume fo work in the week is too high.

Umm.. I’ve actually done this exercise with this level, 60s 60s 60s 48s for well over two months... but I don’t feel like I’ve moved forward... 

I want to be checked my form just in case and could you give me some advice for making some progress

And just so you know, I had done the core training twice a week, but I figured I had done overtraining so now I’ve done it only once a week

 

Alessandro Mainente
5 minutes ago, Geonho Lee said:

Umm.. I’ve actually done this exercise with this level, 60s 60s 60s 48s for well over two months... but I don’t feel like I’ve moved forward... 

I want to be checked my form just in case and could you give me some advice for making some progress

And just so you know, I had done the core training twice a week, but I figured I had done overtraining so now I’ve done it only once a week

 

These rocks are very nice.

Geonho Lee
54 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

These rocks are very nice.

But... why have I felt kind of stuck on this level of that movement? Am I doing it right? my point is that It’s fine to do it once a week with the intensity, 60s, 60s, 60s, 48s.? Or I should train it twice a week again?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Probably it's time to try twice.

Geonho Lee
22 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Probably it's time to try twice.

Two times a week??

Alessandro Mainente

yes. see if you can move over the plateau.