Hello. Am I doing it right? Is this okay form?
This is just 10 secs but my pr is 99secs for now...
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Hiroyuki Tanaka, May 31, 2019 · 3 Replies · 50 Views
Hello. Am I doing it right? Is this okay form?
This is just 10 secs but my pr is 99secs for now...
Nice work @Hiroyuki Tanaka! Remember to engage your core and your glutes as you hold your handstand in order to maintain a straight body line.
Thank you. But I can't actually understand what "engage my glutes" are. Is it kind of squeezing my glutes?
I feel that I have enough shoulder flexibility, but somehow I feel like I'm piking too much...
On 6/1/2019 at 11:43 PM, Hiroyuki Tanaka said:Thank you. But I can't actually understand what "engage my glutes" are. Is it kind of squeezing my glutes?
I feel that I have enough shoulder flexibility, but somehow I feel like I'm piking too much...
Think about pushing yourself tall into the ceiling. squeezing the glutes means the same activation as in the elbow plank position.