Hi coaches,
I need your expert eyes to review this PE and IM. I’m on step 9 but don’t know if the form is up to master standard.
Thanks!
PE:
iM:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Thomas Nordman, May 30, 2019 · 5 Replies · 56 Views
Hi coaches,
I need your expert eyes to review this PE and IM. I’m on step 9 but don’t know if the form is up to master standard.
Thanks!
PE:
iM:
Hey Thomas, well i can say that IM and PE are good. now if the IM is ok you can try the next step, if it is too hard step back on the previous and increase the rom of the IM.
Ok, great. Thanks for the input @Alessandro Mainente. The iM feels pretty good now after doing it for a number of sessions.
Here are videos of PE + iM sets 1 and 5 on step 9, with the correct tempo from the follow along. Form ok for mastery?
Thanks!
Set 1:
Set 5:
Hey Thomas, as stated before...you are fine to move further in the progression BUT if you struggle in the next element you need to repeat the progression above especially in the IM...increasing the range of motion.
Okay, gotcha!