This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE2 + iM

Started by James O'Boyle, May 28, 2019 · 8 Replies · 38 Views

James O'Boyle

Hi @Alessandro Mainente,

I just started SL PE2 today.  How does it look?  Very humbling as usual!

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Hey James, i like how the rotation is limited to the upper spine. nice work.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Thanks!  I felt like my ROM was very limited so I appreciate it!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro, I'm getting into the last step of this PE.  This is set #5.  How does it look?

Thanks,

James

Jeffrey Bittner

Pretty solid, James! You're picking up a bit too much movement in the hips on your first side. Other than that it looks good. Nice work!

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Gotcha!  I'll work on reducing that.  Thanks!

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Hi Jeffrey,

I gave this another shot today and really focused on reducing the movement in the hips--how does it look?  Permission to move on to PE3?

Thanks,

James

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, James!

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Awesome, thanks Jeffrey!