Hi coaches,
I'm working on HBP/PE3 at the moment and it's time for a form check. Here is the last set on step 3:
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Thomas Nordman, May 28, 2019 · 2 Replies · 48 Views
Hi coaches,
I'm working on HBP/PE3 at the moment and it's time for a form check. Here is the last set on step 3:
Thanks!
Hey Thomas, i like them, rarely i say this words when someone posts the first form check of HBP PE3.
now, only one thing that reflects the necessity of replicating the same motor schema.
Stop at 4 seconds: hips position perfect;
stop at 9 seconds: can you see the difference? hips are no longer centered between shoulders and heels.
I appreciate your tendency of relaxing the feet.
generally speaking, nice lean, tempo and alignment.
Thanks for the input @Alessandro Mainente.
Yes I get your point regarding the hip position. There is some piking there (at 9 s). I'll keep working on that aspect to get the body line straight in all reps.