Hello, first attempt today, I'd like a form check please
PE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6wj2ycoc7lkz0q/2019-05-25 12.14.56.mov?dl=0
iM: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu6atz18ms5ft6l/2019-05-25 12.17.03.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, May 25, 2019 · 4 Replies · 61 Views
Hello, first attempt today, I'd like a form check please
PE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6wj2ycoc7lkz0q/2019-05-25 12.14.56.mov?dl=0
iM: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu6atz18ms5ft6l/2019-05-25 12.17.03.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
Your PE looks pretty good, Giulio. Be careful to control your descent to entire way down. You can see in your video that you tend to drop the last little bit to the ground. On your iM you have a fairly large pike in your hips throughout your set. Keep working on maintaining flat hips throughout your set. I recommend placing some yoga blocs underneath your hands to give some added assistance as you get started.
Thanks Jeffrey, nice tip for the iM, will do!
Hi @Jeffrey Bittner,
Is this ok for the PE (5th set)?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8maha8mp2juw7l/2019-06-08 12.23.07.mov?dl=0
For the iM, I tried blocks but it's still too difficult, what about this way to scale it down?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3y8jk57s1cvxet/2019-06-08 12.20.22.mov?dl=0
Thank you for your help!
hEY Giulio, your way is a possible option. with the tim you can reduce the Amount of aid by placing the band closer to the hips.