This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE5 Formcheck

Started by Nils Westfelt, May 23, 2019 · 4 Replies · 63 Views

Nils Westfelt

Hi. 

I’d like to get a Formcheck on Hollow body holds. I’m currently at the last step and I usually can’t hold the last minute in full form. Feels like I’ve been on these forever and progressing very very VERY slowly.. the video is of the last set of 5, and since I set up the camera I got just a few seconds more of rest so I actually pulled off the last full minute. Is the form ok or is there anything I’m missing since I’m progressing so slow? 

Thanks

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice job, Nils! Remember to keep your head in a neutral position during your hollow hold. Other than that it looks solid, nice work!

Nils Westfelt
3 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Nice job, Nils! Remember to keep your head in a neutral position during your hollow hold. Other than that it looks solid, nice work!

Ok cool, thanks! Yes the head is a motherf***** to remember :) especially when it gets tough...

Is the iM ok? That was in the same video, don’t know if you watched the whole thing? 

Jeffrey Bittner

Your iM looks good. Awesome work!

Nils Westfelt
14 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Your iM looks good. Awesome work!

Thanks! 

I’ll stay here and work on it until I’m at mastery then :) 

cheers!