I was wondering if I should keep the heel pressed into the ground when I do that movement.
He is not doing so in course library. I mean.. I really respect him, but I want to know this stretch more clearly
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, May 22, 2019 · 2 Replies · 117 Views
I was wondering if I should keep the heel pressed into the ground when I do that movement.
He is not doing so in course library. I mean.. I really respect him, but I want to know this stretch more clearly
Don’t overthink the heel position. The primary focus should be on warming up the knees and hamstrings.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
14 hours ago, Coach Sommer said:Don’t overthink the heel position. The primary focus should be on warming up the knees and hamstrings.
Yours in Fitness,Coach Sommer
Ok thank you. I’m happy to realize something again. I really appreciate it