This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WP --FTP pe/1

Started by Eugene Romaniuk 213670, May 21, 2019 · 3 Replies · 43 Views

Eugene Romaniuk 213670

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Eugene, i'll analyze the exercises one by one:

1) first one: try to hold the elbows locked;

2)second exercise: lot of work to do here, probably doing the wrists stretched more often is better for you in order to improve range of movement,

3)third one: lock out your elbows during the upper part of the movement

4)the last one is ok.

Eugene Romaniuk 213670

Hey Alessandro,

 

I'm back to doing wrist work now too; probably even less mobile than when I last uploaded this.

 

You mentioned in 3) above,  to do these stretches more often.

For me, the warmup is a lot stronger than the strength component (i.e.wall wrist walk etc).

Can I safely do the warm up and wrist strength work ONLY most days?  (leaving aside tripod for once a week or so)

 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 7/10/2021 at 3:23 AM, Eugene Romaniuk 213670 said:

Hey Alessandro,

 

I'm back to doing wrist work now too; probably even less mobile than when I last uploaded this.

 

You mentioned in 3) above,  to do these stretches more often.

For me, the warmup is a lot stronger than the strength component (i.e.wall wrist walk etc).

Can I safely do the warm up and wrist strength work ONLY most days?  (leaving aside tripod for once a week or so)

 

 

 

 

Hey Eugene, warmup yes. Strength training no matter where you perform it talking about anatomical body part..it is still strength training. the body reacts in the same way.