Hey folks. How is my form on these? Am I at mastery? Thanks in advance.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gc91a7ky8q5nos/Video 2019-05-16%2C 5 48 25 AM.mov?dl=0
iM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6mumal40gferwh/Video 2019-05-16%2C 5 49 55 AM.mov?dl=0
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geoff Coppola, May 16, 2019 · 3 Replies · 61 Views
Hey folks. How is my form on these? Am I at mastery? Thanks in advance.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4gc91a7ky8q5nos/Video 2019-05-16%2C 5 48 25 AM.mov?dl=0
iM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6mumal40gferwh/Video 2019-05-16%2C 5 49 55 AM.mov?dl=0
Pretty solid, Geoff! You are picking up a small amount of arch in your lower back on your body levers. Keep working to maintain a strong long-hollow position all the way to the floor. Also, try to make sure that your body moves at the same speed all the way to the ground. You can see in your video that you 'fall' the last few inches to the ground. Nice job on your iM!
Thanks Jeff. Great points. Can you let me know if this attempt is better? I think the small arch is corrected, but is my body line still ok for mastery?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mvx4pmj0efccuuo/Video 2019-05-24%2C 5 48 35 AM.mov?dl=0
Hey Geoff..no more arc here! nice work!! keep the knees locked"