I’m currently looking for some feedback on the following:
SL PE3 Side Arches (last set) https://youtu.be/hbKjl9gKxeo
MN PE2 Jefferson Curls (last set) https://youtu.be/f27BuhrhOgw
MN PE2 Straddle Ups https://youtu.be/0qfFygaiK7g
Thanks a lot,
Nick
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nick Goddard, May 16, 2019 · 2 Replies · 21 Views
I’m currently looking for some feedback on the following:
SL PE3 Side Arches (last set) https://youtu.be/hbKjl9gKxeo
MN PE2 Jefferson Curls (last set) https://youtu.be/f27BuhrhOgw
MN PE2 Straddle Ups https://youtu.be/0qfFygaiK7g
Thanks a lot,
Nick
hEY Nick follow my suggestions:
-for the PE on SL it is ok. the IM is not clear from the video camera;
-for the JC strives to hold the bar always closer to the body especially now that you are new to this exercise. you are allowed to move it away from lower limbs only if necessary, like for example for passing the feet height;
-for MN PE, nice compression.....BUT legs together in between reps!
Thanks Alessandro. I’ll try to take a look at these points next week.