Kneeling Parallel Slide
Check Please! It's been a while
This video has four angle.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, May 15, 2019 · 2 Replies · 32 Views
Kneeling Parallel Slide
Check Please! It's been a while
This video has four angle.
NICE range of motion. remember that in these exercises the more you hold the weight on the side of the working leg the better it is because you help the tendency of resting on the not-working leg and twist with the hips.
14 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:NICE range of motion. remember that in these exercises the more you hold the weight on the side of the working leg the better it is because you help the tendency of resting on the not-working leg and twist with the hips.
Ok thank you. I should stay this level, right? I don’t mean I want to go to next level. just a queation