This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Standing Pike

Started by James O'Boyle, May 12, 2019 · 6 Replies · 202 Views

James O'Boyle

When I was 16 I had major surgery to correct severe degenerative scoliosis.  I had 14 vertebrae fused (L3-T1).

20 years later and I never thought I'd be able to touch my toes with such ease, and soon I hope to get my palms on the floor.  

Just wanted to say thank you to the Front Split Series.  I've been practicing weekly since November and I've seen great improvement in my hamstring and quad mobility.

 

Thanks all,

James

Alessandro Mainente

HI James, i really appreciate your work and dedication, no matter past limitations! very nice!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Thank you sir and thanks for all of your help!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Update on this--I'm getting a little more compression now...

 

1889264744_StandingPike1520.thumb.jpg.fa4d9a0177e71763ef900add952e484b.jpg

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome work! Keep it up, James!

Leigh Kettle

Awesome James great work 

James O'Boyle

@Leigh Kettle  Thanks, man!