Hi,
how does this look? I haven't shared my progress for a while now and was wondering if I am not making errors.
Thanks.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nLh6fZ7-yNSWR7J7rMF-ufvsIXn6Jfj5
* excercise starts on 00:25.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petar Tsvetanov, May 12, 2019 · 3 Replies · 54 Views
Hi,
how does this look? I haven't shared my progress for a while now and was wondering if I am not making errors.
Thanks.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nLh6fZ7-yNSWR7J7rMF-ufvsIXn6Jfj5
* excercise starts on 00:25.
Hey Pet, not bad BUT do not pike your hips.
Hi,
I was about to move on to HS8 Wall run, but out of curiosity, on the last hs7 training I decided to film myself and noticed that my right hip is rotated inward and that I shift my weight more on the right hand during Handstands. On the dislocation I've noticed that my right shoulder is lower than my left.
I spent 2-3 trainings trying to correct those and it looks better now, but the effects of the hip and shoulder imbalances (if they are such) can still be observed. I don't really know how to correct those.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11WtEPqwb2W1YicseycJDhlD2-CTuP3kO Shoulder dislocate, starts at 0:20
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11UqmCy-85D7rSrETSTF0B168RF0WAbV6 HS7 front, starts at 00:31 (right foot is rotated due to the hip imbalance)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11SY94_7subv2WuAwsO4cAspYXWq0YHF1 HS7 Side, starts at 0:36
Thanks for reading my post and have a good day
On 7/8/2019 at 7:34 PM, Petar Tsvetanov said:Hi,
I was about to move on to HS8 Wall run, but out of curiosity, on the last hs7 training I decided to film myself and noticed that my right hip is rotated inward and that I shift my weight more on the right hand during Handstands. On the dislocation I've noticed that my right shoulder is lower than my left.
I spent 2-3 trainings trying to correct those and it looks better now, but the effects of the hip and shoulder imbalances (if they are such) can still be observed. I don't really know how to correct those.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11WtEPqwb2W1YicseycJDhlD2-CTuP3kO Shoulder dislocate, starts at 0:20
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11UqmCy-85D7rSrETSTF0B168RF0WAbV6 HS7 front, starts at 00:31 (right foot is rotated due to the hip imbalance)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11SY94_7subv2WuAwsO4cAspYXWq0YHF1 HS7 Side, starts at 0:36
Thanks for reading my post and have a good day
Hi Petar sorry for the late, from my POV you do not have enough range of motion in the dislocate that is IM5 in order to progress over the PE7.
ALso notice that your execution shows a loss of grip in the backward part that it is not allowed in the execution and also your left shoulder begins to elevate when the right is still down.