This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 100503

Started by Coach Sommer, May 3, 2010 · 2 Replies · 1,051 Views

Coach Sommer

vTIfss5oF8w

Complete four rounds:

60 sec Shuttle Run

5 Wide Grip L-pullups

5 - ½ FL Pulls

1 – 15’ Cirque

notes:t

1) The Shuttle Run should be performed with an all out effort. The primary focus of the Shuttle Run is to elevate the heart rate over 170 BPM.

2) Perform your shuttle runs in the following fashion; sprint out 5yds & return, sprint out 10 yds & return, sprint out 15 yds & return. Continue in this fashion non-stop for 60 seconds.

3) Move immediately from the Shuttle Runs to the Wide Grip L Pull-ups.

4) Move immediately from the Wide Grip L Pull-ups to the ½ FL Pulls.

5) Move immediately from the ½ FL Pulls to the Cirque.

6) You may rest 2-3 minutes between rounds.

Ryan Hutchins

Hey Coach.... How many towel pullups do I do instead of the cirques? And is there a hold on the half FL pulls?

I did two rounds cuz I dang near passed out. Should I make the rest time longer? Or just cut the workout down like I did.

SamSpaiser

I know I'm not Coach but I generally substitute 10 towel pull ups - just thought I'd share.