Hello,
I started pe8 recently and wanted to check form. I note that my feet went a little to the right at the end.
How does it look?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/botgtxlmo6d9jhj/Video May 03%2C 7 19 39 PM.mov?dl=0
Thanks!
Felipe
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Felipe Garcia Rosa, May 4, 2019 · 4 Replies · 34 Views
Hello,
I started pe8 recently and wanted to check form. I note that my feet went a little to the right at the end.
How does it look?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/botgtxlmo6d9jhj/Video May 03%2C 7 19 39 PM.mov?dl=0
Thanks!
Felipe
Hey Felipe, this is very good work, rhythm, tempo.
only one thing, your weight is more shifted to your right side. take a closer look.
Thanks for checking Alex. How should I fix that? Moving only hips while trying to keep my feet Locked?
You need to film yourself and simply have symmetrical support, there is no specific strategy.
Cool will add some symetrical support then, thanks