This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Help with re-committing to the program

Started by Cameron Williams, May 3, 2019 · 2 Replies · 156 Views

Cameron Williams

Hi there,

I’ve been doing GB for 5-6 years now but for the past couple of years have really only been treading water.

I have been doing the same workouts for a long time and not really making any progress in the program.

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on “re starting” and getting back into the program, mentally as well as physically of course.

I could use some help and support in diving in again.

Suggestions are welcome.

 

Thanks!

 

Cam

Alessandro Mainente

HI Cameron, for sure your brain remember what you have done. I suggest you to perform some tests in order to have some feedback about your starting point. and if you have problems use the forum...we are here to help.

Cameron Williams

Thanks Alessandro!

Will do