Extremely Pleased with the new format of buying individual programs, rather than the obnoxious all-you-can-eat unstructured (my apologies, I guess it works for some people :-) ) subscription plans. Hopefully I can get back to continuing with Foundation 2, 3, etc. in order (already have F1 and Stretch series) rather than being clueless about, and seduced by, the firehose of everything thrown at you in the subscription plans. Yeah, yeah, I know. Different strokes for different folks. Thanks for listening, Coach Sommers and your talented team for the great work and listening to your customers.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Extremely Pleased
Started by Jaideep Mukherjee, May 3, 2019 · 7 Replies · 206 Views
Hi @Jaideep Mukherjee glad to hear you are happy about the multiple options available.
I do want to point out, however, that subscription has received major updates as well. Along with this change, we added a lot more guidance in how to use the content in the form of five plans.
Introductory Plan - This is an 8 week plan based around Fundamentals and Restore and some additional target mobility that works up to being able to do Foundation One and Stretch
Level 1 - Foundation One, Stretch, Warmups and targeted mobility
Level 2 - Starts you at Foundation Two along with Stretch, Warmups and targeted mobility
Level 3 - Starts you at Foundation Three along with Stretch, Warmups and targeted mobility
Level 4 - Starts you at Foundation Four, along with Stretch, Warmups and targeted mobility
With the new plans, where do handstand and movement fit in? I presume they start at Level 1 and continue through Level 4.
@Stephen Hodge Handstand and Movement are optional to add in under these plans.
Thanks so much for this! Already bought the courses I need, and hope to subscribe to get those additional workouts when I have more free time in the near future.
Cory, for Level 1: Foundation One, Stretch, Warmups and targeted mobility, is that in order of priority? meaning that you could do well with just F1 and Stretch? Or now targeted mobility is kind of required in order to progress to F2?
@Felipe Garcia Rosa the mobility classes aren't required to progress to F2 but are certainly very helpful.
Thank you for this update! I really like the new schedules and will start using level 1 next week!
Short question: I noticed Thoracic bridge is not included in level 1 (but in level 2), does this mean the recommendation is to wait with that stretch series until I reach Foundation 2? I have been doing that stretch as part of my routine.
Thanks!
@Nils Kernell if you're already doing Thoracic Bridge, I would absolutely continue it. You can rotate it in or add an extra day.