This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

GRATITUDE ! ! !

Started by Marko Sekulic, May 3, 2019 · 4 Replies · 218 Views

Marko Sekulic

I know this post dont have anything with foundations but I needed to write this down...

@Coach Sommer I just saw that You have returned option to buy programs/courses, and I must say...I LOVE YOU SIR! This means so much to me, and I hope this option will remain forever. :D

I cant thank You enough for what You are doing with GymnasticBodies...You are giving tools to crazy people like me, to achieve our dreams. This has already completely changed my life, and I am here just 1 year...and I am 100% sure it will get better and better with years to come.

I will be posting some bombs on this forum very soon, some gymnastic/athletic milestones wich I am very close to achieve right now.

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!

And all the best.

Marko

Coach Sommer

You’re welcome, Marko.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

p.s.  I expect flowers!  ;)

Tony Johnson

Also, a huge thanks for the ability to buy individual courses once more. I’ve been on a glacial journey progressing from one dimensional cyclist to healthy mover and now having the option to progress as I had intended to do when I bought Foundation One and the Stretch Series 2 and a half years ago means a massive amount to me. Thank you!! 

Marko Sekulic
1 hour ago, Coach Sommer said:

You’re welcome, Marko.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

p.s.  I expect flowers!  ;)

Sir, I will buy You a garden...:D:D:D

Marko Sekulic

Hello Coaches and GB staff,

I have one question,

If we already have some courses of this new created bundles (Levels), and we want to have it all...will price will be reduced for courses we have, or we have to buy everything all over again....or, will there be a option to buy each one separately?

@Coach Sommer @Alessandro Mainente @Cory Fair