This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE2

Started by Pawel Szczepanski, May 2, 2019 · 1 Replies · 39 Views

Pawel Szczepanski

I'm stuck with ground rows for a year already.

My progression:

- got stuck on 4x9

- powered through 4x7, 4x8, but 4x9 was still impossible

- raised the rings by 10 cm and now struggling with 4x12

My thoughts:

- looking at the second set, maybe I should go back to 4x9 and do it better (no power from hip)?

- should I keep elbows closer to the torso rather than flaring them sideways? this might force faster rotation of the wrist and more involvement from biceps

Videos

- first set 

 

 

- second set

- how it looked like a year ago

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Pawel, i noticed from the last video that you are opening to the side the elbows..too much, try to hold them closer to the body.

for your specific request, try to perform the first 5x8, then try again 4x9.