This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Quad stretching

Started by Johan Tideland, May 2, 2019 · 1 Replies · 87 Views

Johan Tideland

Hello

I am struggling with being able to extend my hips enough on hollow body rocks and body leavers, so I thought I will make a form check on my quad and hip stretches.

I have been doing the front split series for about 2 years consistently now, I have not noticed massive gains in these stretches.

https://youtu.be/JFHYw89-_X8

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Johan, in order to have a complete form check you must show a side view and a front view if possible. 

Adding to that:

- try to avoid lower back arc in the position;

-during all the body rocks and lever think about doing 2 things in the same moment:

1) move the hips up in order to extend the hips;

2) push the heels down in order to promote the extension from the extremity.