@Alessandro Mainente @Everett Carroll
Hi again,
Here is the FL PE + iM. Keep in mind on the Cat/Cow that I have 14 fused vertebrae... it definitely limits it a bit.
Thanks,
James
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by James O'Boyle, April 26, 2019 · 6 Replies · 38 Views
@Alessandro Mainente @Everett Carroll
Hi again,
Here is the FL PE + iM. Keep in mind on the Cat/Cow that I have 14 fused vertebrae... it definitely limits it a bit.
Thanks,
James
Hey James, if you can rais the shoulders a bit more ok. if not, due to your problems, consider the exercise ok.
Cool, thanks!--that's all the shoulder lift I can get without lifting the entire thoracic spine as a whole.
@Alessandro Mainente Actually I think I was able to get a little more shoulder lift for you... Does this look any better?
Thanks,
James
@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro, I'm on 4x60sec for this PE and wanted to submit another form check to make sure I'm on the right track. How does it look?
Thanks,
James
For your spine this is enough, be sure to reach your best and never let the lower back lifting the floor.
@Alessandro Mainente Thank you! Will do. I make a point of consciously pressing my lower back into the floor during these.