2010 Pac rims

Started by Nic Scheelings, May 2, 2010 · 3 Replies · 2,301 Views

Nic Scheelings

I just went to the Pac rim championships last nite and it was awesome! I was particularly amazed by CJ Maestas, I'm not sure how old he is but he's level of strength for someone in juniors was incredible, head and shoulders above the rest on SR. His maltese press to planche was unreal!

Also great to see an Aussie Sam Offord take out the mens SR. His strength is unbelievable and he has an incredible physique.

Coach I was wondering if you know the USA mens senior coach at the pac rims? This guy made me laugh all nite! He gets so excited whenever someone nails a routine, leaps as high as he can and punches the air, he's great value! :D

Here's a clip of CJ Maestas (not at pac rims but very similar routine)

KIZFj_QQ0LA

Gregor

Daniel Leyvas Coach and his father.

Coach Sommer
Coach I was wondering if you know the USA mens senior coach at the pac rims?

His name is Yinn Alvarez, and yes he has been a good friend of mine for many years now.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ryan Libke

Does anyone know if there is any TV or internet coverage of this event?