This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My Front Split Form

Started by Geonho Lee, April 24, 2019 · 4 Replies · 116 Views

Geonho Lee

am I doing this correctly??

 

Alessandro Mainente

IN order to judge it you should look for:

-overlapped hips from the side. i mean that hips closer to the mirror it is not visible because the other one is exactly in front of it;

-feel where is the pressure on the knee. it should be in the middle and not in the inner part;

-loo if the 2 shinbones are perfectly parallel.

Geonho Lee
On 4/25/2019 at 4:53 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

IN order to judge it you should look for:

-overlapped hips from the side. i mean that hips closer to the mirror it is not visible because the other one is exactly in front of it;

-feel where is the pressure on the knee. it should be in the middle and not in the inner part;

-loo if the 2 shinbones are perfectly parallel.

Ok thank you I’ll reupload it later next month

Geonho Lee
On 4/25/2019 at 4:53 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

IN order to judge it you should look for:

-overlapped hips from the side. i mean that hips closer to the mirror it is not visible because the other one is exactly in front of it;

-feel where is the pressure on the knee. it should be in the middle and not in the inner part;

-loo if the 2 shinbones are perfectly parallel.

I think I'm doing this right with your advice that I can judge on my own but I wonder your thought

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

nice, in order to have a decent check for yourself, you need to film yourself from the side and from the front.