Hello!
In a couple of months, I am going to start an intensive work-study program that will last roughly three years. For much of the week I am going to be busy from 5:30am to 9:30pm in addition to family/domestic responsibilities . I am trying to think about how I might possibly be able to accommodate my training (if at all). Currently, my schedule looks like this: (Each day takes between 55min to 1:40min respectively, including stretching, warmup, etc).
Mon: FL, SPL, HBP, RC Tue: MN, SL, SLS, H1, H2 Wen: Stretch/Mobility Thurs: FL, SPL, HBP, RC FRI: MN, SL, SLS, H1, H2 SAT: Movement/Mobility
My initial thoughts were dealing with this in one or two ways; Split up the workout throughout the day...
EG.. Mon: Early Morning- FL, SPL Evening- HBP, RC Tue: Early Morning- MN, SL Evening- SLS, H1, H2
Or just doing a single exercise on a prescribed day of the week.... (a more extreme reduction)
EG.. Mon: FL, Tue: SPL, Wed: MN, Thurs: SL, FRI: HBP, SAT: RC, SUN: H1,H2
1. What kind of setbacks and possible advantages would I face with each schedule (what could I expect to see happen)?
2. Would it at least be possible to see some maintenance with the second schedule?
3. Does anyone have any alternative ideas or different ways of doing this? How do you recommend me to proceed/ what would you do in this position?
Thank you so much!