This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 + iM

Started by Viktor Lunetta, April 20, 2019 · 7 Replies · 55 Views

Viktor Lunetta

Thoughts on the forms of the strength and mobility elements?
 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Victor, a couple of considerations:

-on the IM you tend to have a big extension on the lower spine. i sugged you to begin the thoracic bridge course as soon as possible.

-on the PE there are 3 major mistakes:

1)asymmetrical work, you lifted rigth side before and then the left. the lower body should be lifted at the same time;

2) begin by lifting first the upper body, then the lower body;

3)keep the head neutral as a normal spine elongation. do not flex the neck.

Viktor Lunetta

Hi Alessandro and thanks for the input. 

Regarding the iM, if I understood correctly, the "curve" should be more on the centre of the spine instead of the lower spine. Is that right?

Very clear tips on the PE, I'll be posting a video with an attempt to correct those points you mentioned.

Viktor Lunetta

@Alessandro Mainente new video on the PE. How does it look now? What about the comment I had on the iM above? Thanks in advance!
 

 

Alessandro Mainente

NIce work here, notice that in the course video the feet are closer to the floor, in your case are too high. on the IM you should aim for curling the middle back.

Viktor Lunetta

@Alessandro Mainente here's a third video on the PE. How's it looking now? Neck should be neutral, the entering to the move smooth and feet close enough to the ground.
 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Now the form is ok, do you feet the scapulae off from the floor?

Viktor Lunetta

@Alessandro Mainente yes I do! It doesn't perhaps look that way, since I am wearing a loose shirt. Thanks for the confirmation!