This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE/iM5 form check

Started by Marko Sekulic, April 19, 2019 · 14 Replies · 105 Views

Everett Carroll

Looks good to me!

Marko Sekulic

Thanks man!

I will start progressing than, and post only a mastery check, when I get to it.

:)

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Marko Sekulic said:

Hey @Alessandro Mainente,

Here is my first try of this progression...how it looks like?

https://youtu.be/MhV_nhjXEpo

https://youtu.be/WZfr3N0zweM

 

I HIghly recommend a front view for a complete evaluation.

Alessandro Mainente
On 4/19/2019 at 2:06 PM, Marko Sekulic said:

Hey @Alessandro Mainente,

Here is my first try of this progression...how it looks like?

https://youtu.be/MhV_nhjXEpo

https://youtu.be/WZfr3N0zweM

 

Hey Marko , if you notice there is some degree of upper arms adduction, this means that you are not pushing out your elbows enough. this can mask the right amount of twisting.

Marko Sekulic

Okey, I will work to correct that...do you need a front view, or side view for evaluation...or both? @Alessandro Mainente

Alessandro Mainente

Both of them are necessary.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Marko, definitely better. notice that you lack of twist when you turn to the left. i suggest you squeeze for one second more the position where you lack rotation in the top position.

 

Marko Sekulic

Okey, will do that for sure. Thanks.

Marko Sekulic

Hey @Alessandro Mainente,

Here is my mastery testing set.

How it looks like?

https://youtu.be/WYPhK2TE3wE

 

Alessandro Mainente

hey Marko, you still lack of twist on one side, have you considered to add some more stretching for your spine?

Marko Sekulic

Yes, I definitely need that..but my right wrist is injured for months so I don't do TB course since than because it is too stressful for wrists. 

What stretch do you recommend? Reach underneath?

Also I have scoliosis so there is maybe some restrictions from that.

@Alessandro Mainente

Alessandro Mainente

Yes, the stretch exercise you have mentioned is the correct one. Unfortunately, i cannot say anything more about scoliosis.