This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1 + iM

Started by Geonho Lee, April 15, 2019 · 3 Replies · 54 Views

Geonho Lee

Check please! This was my last set haha

 

 

Everett Carroll

PE: You still need to pull your legs closer to your torso each rep. Before you train core, do 2-3 sets of 30-second holds in the top position. Compress as much as you can while you stay balanced on your butt. 

iM: Try to get more rotation out of the dumbbell as you go down. I bet you could turn in another 45-90 degrees before coming back up. 

Geonho Lee
Everett Carroll said:
 
 
 
2
On 4/15/2019 at 11:31 PM, Everett Carroll said:

PE: You still need to pull your legs closer to your torso each rep. Before you train core, do 2-3 sets of 30-second holds in the top position. Compress as much as you can while you stay balanced on your butt. 

iM: Try to get more rotation out of the dumbbell as you go down. I bet you could tu.rn in another 45-90 degrees before coming back up. 

Thank you so much, Everett!

I got your advice and I tried to do the exercise correctly. these are my current progress of MN, check please again. 

 

 

Everett Carroll

Nice form. Just keep working on your tuck-up compression. Before you advance you want to have your thighs touching your torso on each rep. That's not going to be an immediate fix, though. You just need time.