This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE3 Elevated Row

Started by Vanessa Hunt, April 15, 2019 · 7 Replies · 132 Views

Vanessa Hunt

Hello just started on this progression can I have a form check please. Many thanks

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Vanessa, super clean work.  it is not necessary to perform a stop at the top.nYou can use a sort of touch and go.

Vanessa Hunt

Hi coaches

Just checking in for a form check. I have lowered the height of feet with view to build back up to preferred height as per video. Thanks

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Vanessa Hunt said:

Hi coaches

Just checking in for a form check. I have lowered the height of feet with view to build back up to preferred height as per video. Thanks

They are ok...

Vanessa Hunt

Hi coaches

Just checking in with this one.....how is my form looking?

Thanks

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome job!

Vanessa Hunt

Hello

Hoping this is enough for mastery. What do think?

Thanks

 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Vanessa Hunt said:

Hello

Hoping this is enough for mastery. What do think?

Thanks

 

I think that the range of movement is complete and also the speed!