This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE4

Started by Thomas Nordman, April 12, 2019 · 9 Replies · 102 Views

Thomas Nordman

Hi coaches,

I need a form check on this PE, currently on step 7.

Thanks!

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Thomas, generally speaking, tempo and rom is ok...ay attention to your knees...they tend to bent on many reps.

Thomas Nordman

Thanks Alessandro! I’ll keep working on it and focus on keeping the legs straight.

Thomas Nordman

Hi,

Here is a video from todays session, now with more attention to the legs. Form ok?

(sorry about the noisy cat)

Thanks

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Good improvement, Thomas! You are still picking up a small amount of knee bend on some of your reps, but you're headed in the right direction. Keep it up!

Thomas Nordman

Hi,

I’ve worked on ”relaxing” the legs (still keeping them straight) and avoid using them to pull. It feels different and looks better (I think). Form OK?

Thanks!

Step 8, first set:

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work Thomas! now is ok.

Tom Bussien

Hey can you tell me where you found the backstrap? Any link? I'm struggling to find one, it's not even called the same everywhere.

Thomas Nordman

@Tom Bussien I use the kind of belt that is made for weighted dips/chins, to hang weights from. You can get it from any gym shop and it’s fairly cheap. It works fine although I would preffer more padding since it has a tendency to slide down a bit when you are lowering.

Tom Bussien

Oh right I’ve never thought of that! I will try this thank you.