This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Piriformis form!

Started by Geonho Lee, April 9, 2019 · 12 Replies · 221 Views

Geonho Lee

Do I have to make sure to sit up necessarily? I couldn't do that...

 

 

 

Everett Carroll

Looks good to me! No need to sit up if that's too much stretch. 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

Do I have to make sure to sit up necessarily? I couldn't do that...

 

 

 

A front view is important as the side view. i'm sure that i can give you deeper critique.

Geonho Lee
On 4/10/2019 at 6:37 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

A front view is important as the side view. i'm sure that i can give you deeper critique.

Here you are. check please!

 

Alessandro Mainente

The knee should be directly in front of the hip so that the 2 upper legs are parallel.

Geonho Lee
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

The knee should be directly in front of the hip so that the 2 upper legs are parallel.

so you mean my right knee, right? It should be moved a little more left?

Everett Carroll
2 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

so you mean my right knee, right? It should be moved a little more left?

Yes

Geonho Lee
11 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:

Yes

probably I haven't understood about this exercise, right? I noticed It was better to place my foot of front leg in front of my belly button.

캡처.JPG

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

probably I haven't understood about this exercise, right? I noticed It was better to place my foot of front leg in front of my belly button.

캡처.JPG

This variation is much more gentle for the average person and it is considered an entry version...for you the suggestions of me and Everett is better.

Geonho Lee
8 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

This variation is much more gentle for the average person and it is considered an entry version...for you the suggestions of me and Everett is better.

Ok thank you!

Geonho Lee
On 4/12/2019 at 5:16 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

The knee should be directly in front of the hip so that the 2 upper legs are parallel.

hello coach, how do you think about this?? correct?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice! how do you feel it? 

Geonho Lee
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Nice! how do you feel it? 

Good! I would say It was more effective than before for me