This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Manna PE1 and iM

Started by Jimmy Cone, April 8, 2019 · 2 Replies · 47 Views

Jimmy Cone

Here are my videos for MN PE1 and the iM. 

On the PE, I feel I have the strength to do the element, but lack a fluid movement. 

For now, I’m more concerned with the iM on this one. I have a major difference in my right and left side. 

I’ve included a screenshot of where I feel the tightness in particular. 

82AFC5BA-E721-48D1-9A62-5ACD4B810085.png

Everett Carroll

Hey Jimmy,

For the PE, be sure to let your feet down all the way to the floor between each rep. You can even let your lower back come off the floor briefly as you lay flat. The fluidity will come with practice. 

For the iM:

1. Be sure the foot that's turned sideways is turned out 90-degrees and does not rotate back in during the set. 

2. Keep your knees locked at all times. 

3. If the right side is tighter and needs to catch up, then do each round like this: tuck-ups, right side mobility, left side mobility, right side mobility again (same # of reps), tuck-ups. This should help close the gap between the two sides. 

4. Shrug that weight up as high as you can at the top.

5. Keep your elbow locked throughout. 

Jimmy Cone

Thanks for the cues. This one is going to take some work!