This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Leg raises

Started by Anthany, March 30, 2019 · 1 Replies · 47 Views

Anthany

Hi all

I'm really struggling to do full straight hanging leg raises. I hang off my pull up bar at home and don't have enough height so have to keep the legs straight out in front of me. I am unable to keep my legs out at 90degrees. My arms and shoulders get tired first before my core. I have been at it for months and months and unable to understand why I cannot progress and have asked support a few times. What does it take to do this? I don't have any video because 1) it's too embarrassing and 2) I can't do a side view because I have no space to put any camera due to taking up the whole door width (pull up bar hands off door frame) and 3) I train alone. 

Thanks all

Alessandro Mainente
On 3/30/2019 at 6:00 PM, Anthany Jakhu said:

Hi all

I'm really struggling to do full straight hanging leg raises. I hang off my pull up bar at home and don't have enough height so have to keep the legs straight out in front of me. I am unable to keep my legs out at 90degrees. My arms and shoulders get tired first before my core. I have been at it for months and months and unable to understand why I cannot progress and have asked support a few times. What does it take to do this? I don't have any video because 1) it's too embarrassing and 2) I can't do a side view because I have no space to put any camera due to taking up the whole door width (pull up bar hands off door frame) and 3) I train alone. 

Thanks all

Hey Anthany, welcome to the forum (i can see that this is your first post). if you can post one of your attempts so that I can help you better.