Hi, is like a form check for the PE and iM:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qpy3l0rbw8zw7qk/2019-03-30 10.51.49.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, March 30, 2019 · 8 Replies · 90 Views
Hi, is like a form check for the PE and iM:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qpy3l0rbw8zw7qk/2019-03-30 10.51.49.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
Hey Giulio, I appreciate the tempo and the smooth roll BUT you need to refine the movement because angles at hips and knees change too much.
Hi, is this better?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vny07u8u8bg16s0/2019-04-07 17.08.05.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
Generally is better, remember to not losing tension...your heels are not together.
@Alessandro Mainente Is there kipping there on the up-movement? It seems like there is a slight jerkiness. I sometimes do this and am wondering if it is incorrect.
Yes, but it should be subtle. Make these as smooth as you can.
Hi, I've scaled down the duration to refine the movement, it's still not as smooth as in the video but not sure how to do it differently. Can I increase the steps with this form or should I stay here and keep working on form?
Here's the fifth set of 24s:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qpt8j0f46qgf2y/2019-05-26 17.08.17.mov?dl=0
Thank you
He Giulio, try to open a bit more the hips and move the heels closer to your butt.