Hi, I'd like a form check:
Side view (5th set):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu4jemtsix23sdd/2019-03-30 11.16.21.mov?dl=0
Front view and iM (4th set):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/udzerncwilt6fli/2019-03-30 11.09.56.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, March 30, 2019 · 10 Replies · 114 Views
Hi, I'd like a form check:
Side view (5th set):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu4jemtsix23sdd/2019-03-30 11.16.21.mov?dl=0
Front view and iM (4th set):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/udzerncwilt6fli/2019-03-30 11.09.56.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
Hi Giulio, you need to slow it down definitely. Also in order to completely evaluate the exercise, I need a front view.
Hi Ale, the second link above is a front view, thank you for your help!
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Here's the front view as requested
https://www.dropbox.com/s/udzerncwilt6fli/2019-03-30 11.09.56.mov?dl=0
Thank you for your help!
Hey Giulio,
Like Alex mentioned above, you need to slow your reps down quite a bit. You can see in your video that you tend to 'snap' into your arch ups. Work on doing each rep slowly and controlled. This will also allow you to focus on twisting completely during each of your reps. Remember, your training isn't a race, it's a systematic process that takes time and patience.
OK, I slowed it down, I've a few questions:
1) is this slow enough?
2) is the amount of twist on the left side (the better one) enough?
3) on the right side it seems to me I twist less, especially at the top; is there anything else I could do in addition to trying to improve it as I do this exercise?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gv4h4r3m00d87tj/2019-04-07 17.29.36.mov?dl=0
Thanks a lot!
Hi Giulio, the tempo is ok, the problem still remains in the spine. it does not twist. if you stop at the top you can clearly see that the twist is almost disappeared. now, if you have the monthly subscription i can suggest some stretch exercise to reduce this problem.
Hi Alessandro, I have bough all the courses but rings and I also have a monthly subscription which I gifted to my daughter, I'm a big supporter of GB
Would you suggest to do the Thoracic Restore daily to improve the spine rotation?
Thank you al lot for your help, looks like it will take a while on this PE
Hey Giulio, well access the workout library, go to foundations 2, select HBP, then use the IM9 once a day if you can.
experiment a 20'' hold each side before the first set of the SL PE and tell me how it goes.
Great thanks, will do and report back
It's a tough stretch! I feel it especially in the traps