Hello,
I've been doing Foundation One and the Stretch Series for about a year now. My knee and shoulder pain have almost completely disappeared, but I still have lower back pain.
I've found out a few things and have a few ideas on what I could do to fix this.
1. My PPT is very, very strong as pointed out by @Alessandro Mainente in this post:
3. I spent years and years sitting in front of a computer, with bad posture.
4. I can't right now do any of the Pancake stretches, nor the prone band pulls, or bridge work. When I do seal stretches, it hurts my lumbar as well.
My ideas for how to fix this:
1. Be patient. I've had an entire lifetime to build these deficiencies, it will take a good amount of time for it to get better.
2. Stop doing any exercises that hurt me.
3. Start adding some core work in between, to strengthen my glutes and abdominal muscles.
4. Start adding some more hamstring mobility exercises. Which ones I don't know yet.
5. Do the seal stretches on my elbows, as recommended by Coach Sommers in this post.
Is this a good approach? Anything you would add/change?
Thank you for your help.