This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated and Squatted Seiza form

Started by Geonho Lee, March 27, 2019 · 6 Replies · 177 Views

Geonho Lee

It's not easy for me to do these.

I really want to a critique

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Geonho, keeping the heels together is by far more important. so do not lean backward if you cannot hold the heels together autonomously.

Geonho Lee
On 3/28/2019 at 8:58 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, keeping the heels together is by far more important. so do not lean backward if you cannot hold the heels together autonomously.

In All seiza position??

Jeffrey Bittner

@Geonho Lee That's right

Geonho Lee
19 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

@Geonho Lee That's right

THANK YOU!!

Nicholas Čapek
On 3/28/2019 at 12:58 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, keeping the heels together is by far more important. so do not lean backward if you cannot hold the heels together autonomously.

I'd like to ask if it's also required to keep knees together as well. I find that's it's really difficult to keep both knees and heels together, and the only way to do it for me is by pronating the hell out of my feet. Furthermore by pronating the the feet so much, during the elevated seiza the stretch then only goes into big toe and other toes don't feel anything.  

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Nicholas Čapek said:

I'd like to ask if it's also required to keep knees together as well. I find that's it's really difficult to keep both knees and heels together, and the only way to do it for me is by pronating the hell out of my feet. Furthermore by pronating the the feet so much, during the elevated seiza the stretch then only goes into big toe and other toes don't feel anything.  

yes, it is necessary.