This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE4 + iM

Started by Geonho Lee, March 27, 2019 · 17 Replies · 174 Views

Geonho Lee

Check Please! Thank you so much.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Geonho, too much lean to the side, is the rotation is the hip is ok then the weigth should be equally distributed over the hands.

Geonho Lee
12 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, too much lean to the side, is the rotation is the hip is ok then the weigth should be equally distributed over the hands.

Alessandro thank you so much, but I don’t understand exactly what you said 

you said about the iM? SLS/PE4 is ok??

and you mean I make my body is twisted too much???

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

Alessandro thank you so much, but I don’t understand exactly what you said 

you said about the iM? SLS/PE4 is ok??

and you mean I make my body is twisted too much???

yes, in the IM.

Geonho Lee
On 3/28/2019 at 11:25 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

yes, in the IM.

Is it okay for me to move to the next exercise, PE5?

Alessandro Mainente

Try this: instead of stay in normal front support...move the arm of the same side of the working leg a bit more to the side. example: 10 seconds. instead of having the right arm under the right shoulder move the hands a bit more to the side...this will leads to having the body weigth more centered with your sagittal plain...and you have less possibility to twist.

Geonho Lee
On 6/18/2019 at 2:56 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Try this: instead of stay in normal front support...move the arm of the same side of the working leg a bit more to the side. example: 10 seconds. instead of having the right arm under the right shoulder move the hands a bit more to the side...this will leads to having the body weigth more centered with your sagittal plain...and you have less possibility to twist.

I did that mobility like you said. What about this?

 

 

Geonho Lee
On 6/18/2019 at 2:56 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Try this: instead of stay in normal front support...move the arm of the same side of the working leg a bit more to the side. example: 10 seconds. instead of having the right arm under the right shoulder move the hands a bit more to the side...this will leads to having the body weigth more centered with your sagittal plain...and you have less possibility to twist.

Check please!

Alessandro Mainente

YOu can move it a bit more than that AND put the major part of your weigth on it. this should avoid the tendency of putting weigth on the opposite arm so that the spine can twist.

Geonho Lee
On 7/29/2019 at 5:41 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

YOu can move it a bit more than that AND put the major part of your weigth on it. this should avoid the tendency of putting weigth on the opposite arm so that the spine can twist.

What about this??

 

Alessandro Mainente

You got perfectly my idea....very nice!!

Geonho Lee
On 8/6/2019 at 5:33 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

You got perfectly my idea....very nice!!

what is its goal? I want to know how much time I should keep doing this movemnent. Is it okay for me to move on next movement?

Alessandro Mainente
Geonho Lee said:
 
 
 
 
2
On 8/30/2019 at 5:05 AM, Geonho Lee said:

what is its goal? I want to know how much time I should keep doing this movemnent. Is it okay for me to move on next movement?

 

Filming from the front gives you more ideas about symmetrical or non-symmetrical work. in all these exercises the movement should be filmed also from the front in order to have a full evaluation.

Geonho Lee
On 9/2/2019 at 7:08 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Filming from the front gives you more ideas about symmetrical or non-symmetrical work. in all these exercises the movement should be filmed also from the front in order to have a full evaluation.

How about this?

Alessandro Mainente

The resting leg should stay vertical. no lean is allowed.

Geonho Lee
On 9/6/2019 at 5:02 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

The resting leg should stay vertical. no lean is allowed.

I was trying to touch my shoulder, but you mean It’s better to stay my leg in vertical position? and Do I have to more practice this movement?

Geonho Lee
On 9/6/2019 at 5:02 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

The resting leg should stay vertical. no lean is allowed.

Did I get your idea exactly?

I tried my best to not lean toward the side

 

Alessandro Mainente

Very nice. you got it.