Hi, I'd like a form check, this is the fifth set:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8udben8p1oke58k/2019-03-23 11.33.49.mov?dl=0
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, March 23, 2019 · 8 Replies · 107 Views
Hi, I'd like a form check, this is the fifth set:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8udben8p1oke58k/2019-03-23 11.33.49.mov?dl=0
Thanks!
HI Giulio, unfortunately no good reps here. knees are always bent. Doing a lot of reps with this form will reinforce the bad form.
keep the reps and minimum as possible and work for quality.
Hi, I've gone back to sets of ten, here's the fifth set:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtqb567a36l2i3a/2019-03-30 11.34.27.mov?dl=0
Is this ok?
Hey Giulio the bending at the knees still happens. especially in the beginning. think about moving the feet and not the knees.
This is my last try, the knees felt straight as I was doing it but looking at the video I'm not sure...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdowsjiwfo03n63/2019-04-07 17.54.26.mov?dl=0
Hello, another video, I'm going mad, I feel my knees are straight throughout the set but when I look at the video they seem slightly bent... What do you think ???
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iib2n9zlxub8985/2019-05-26 17.46.21.mov?dl=0
Hey Giulio....well they are...if you stop at 7 seconds you clearly see this problem.
damn, you are right!
I think now it's better, what do you think?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cevru2uyy29bfw/IMG_2880.MOV?dl=0