This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Headstand Plateau

Started by James O'Boyle, March 22, 2019 · 39 Replies · 636 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Now, add 1 kg....then proceed to adjust the grip, then proceed to reduce the grip.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Sounds good, will do!

Thanks,

James

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro, this is the extension with a 3.75lb bar.  Am I okay to add more weight?

Thanks,

James

James O'Boyle

Hi coaches, 

Any feedback on this one?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

Hi coaches, 

Any feedback on this one?

Thanks,

James

First move the hands together up to shoulder distance and the add weigth.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Got it, will do!

Thanks,

James

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Permission to add more weight?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Permission to add more weight?

Thanks,

James

Yes, you must.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Fantastic!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro--here it is with 6.25lbs.  I'd like to eventually build up to 10%BW but is this enough to move on to PE3?

 

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Very nice James,  i think that you should be ablet o reach the 10%bw in a couple of weeks.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Awesome, thanks!  Should I move on to PE3 and keep working on this during my warm up?

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Can I move on to PE3 and continue to work towards 10% of BW for shoulder extension during my warm ups?  Or do I need to stay on PE2 until I reach 10%BW?

Alessandro Mainente

You can continue after the current handstand work. stay fresh for the new elements.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Will do--thanks!