This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Finished SLS SE5 - what now

Started by Michael Stanwyck, March 22, 2019 · 7 Replies · 130 Views

Michael Stanwyck

So I’ve completed SLS SE5 but I’m nowhere near that level of completion with anything else. Is there a reason to go onto foundation 4 for the SLS? Is there more in the progression?

Or should I just wait until I’ve reached the end of foundation 3 in other things to purchase 4?

Alessandro Mainente

HI MIchael, i'm pretty curious to see 5 reps of the GHR that is the paired IM of SLS SE5.

Neil Gynther

As far as I understand, you can’t buy any course material separately now. All content is based solely on a subscription at this point. So you would have to subscribe to get F4 material. It seems like there’s some really good material other than the original foundation, handstand and movement courses in the subscription. But if it’s not in your budget at this point I would go back to SLS pe-1 and work your way back through F 1,2, and 3 to really refine your movement. Once you master F3 with one or more other movements then it would definitely be worth subscribing.

Michael Stanwyck

Thanks. More than wondering if I can buy separate progressions, I’m wondering if the SLS progression goes any deeper in F4. 

None of the other progressions reach their conclusion in F3. Just looking ahead I can see that the last movement in F3 ISN’T the target movement.

With SLS the last move of F3 IS the target movement - 5x5 SLS. Does it go deeper than that?

Michael Stanwyck

Alessandro - I can do a video but even if I’m not QUITE there, I am leaps and bounds ahead of everything else. I’ll definitely be done with SLS way before I’m done with the manna or the front lever. Or anything else for that matter.

i could actually do a SLS going in. I just went through the progression because I was sure there were gaps in my strength

Alessandro Mainente

Keep in your mind that the Fondations idea is always mastering a PE and the corresponding IM or a SE and the corresponding IM.

SLS goes deeper in foundation 4.

Michael Stanwyck

Here’s the video:

 

I was looking at foundations 4. I feel like when I bought 1, 2, and 3 I bought the program and just have access to it forever.

is that not the case anymore? Is that deal not available for 4? Do I have to subscribe?

Alessandro Mainente

IN the past the program was available separately. now you have to subscribe.

I would like to mention that if you have not mastered the curling variation that is the IM part you should not move forward only on the pushing variation or soon or later your imbalanced knees will begin to hurt.