Hi!
I’d like a formcheck on these please. I’m currently on step 8 and it feels relatively easy for me. Is there anything I can improve on these?
Cheers!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nils Westfelt, March 21, 2019 · 4 Replies · 53 Views
Hi!
I’d like a formcheck on these please. I’m currently on step 8 and it feels relatively easy for me. Is there anything I can improve on these?
Cheers!
Hey Nils, generally speaking, the form is ok. notice that sometimes you shift to the left. imagine a sagittal plane in the middle of the hips support, you must turn around it without moving to much on the left or on the right. you need to reduce everything to a twist on the spine.
17 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Nils, generally speaking, the form is ok. notice that sometimes you shift to the left. imagine a sagittal plane in the middle of the hips support, you must turn around it without moving to much on the left or on the right. you need to reduce everything to a twist on the spine.
Cool! Thanks for the cues. I’ll work on that up until mastery. Anything to improve on the iM?
Thanks.
Palms on the floor.....it is already nice!
3 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Palms on the floor.....it is already nice!
Cool beans!