This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

how long is the Coach's Schedule

Started by Gian-Carlo, March 21, 2019 · 1 Replies · 236 Views

Gian-Carlo

I'm brand new here and like a lot of the other posts in this section I was a bit lost trying to figure out where to start. So as recommended to others, I added the Coach's Schedule to my calendar. I see that some of the course indicate the length of time of the course ex: 6-week program Foundation upper body. How long is the Coach's Schedule run for? I can only see a week at a time in my calendar and curious. Does it have an end?

Side note, I read in this section that an other user mentioned the "where to start pdf". I could not find the pdf from within the site. I ended up doing a Google search which led me to a link on your site. From what I can tell the "where to start pdf" sees to be a good resource for someone like me that is just starting but without reading through forum posts I would not know of its existence and then had to dig for it. 

 

thanks 

Everett Carroll

Welcome to GB! Coach's schedule will be the same but the workouts will adjust based on how you rate their difficulty. First, the sets and reps of the exercises will increase. Next, once you master the current exercises, you'll be given new ones. All of that happens automatically though so just rate the Foundation and Handstand workouts and we'll handle the rest for you.

You can view and study all of the progressions you'll be taken through in the course library. To access the library, click the barbell in the upper right, click course library in the dropdown menu, and then select the course you'd like to view.