This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE1 and iM

Started by Geonho Lee, March 18, 2019 · 5 Replies · 40 Views

Geonho Lee

Could you give me your advice??

 

 

Everett Carroll

PE

  • Keep working on this until you can close the gap between your thighs and your stomach at the top of each rep. Compress as much as you can. 

iM

  • Reach further through your legs and not just straight down to the floor. 
  • Use a slightly heavier weight. 

Nice work so far! These are small things. 

Alessandro Mainente

I would add that you need to coordinate more the upper and the lower body so that the heels and the shoulders reach the floor ins the same time.

also relax the lower body between reps, too many tension for now..i can see it from your feet. the never relax into the floor.

Geonho Lee
6 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:

PE

  • Keep working on this until you can close the gap between your thighs and your stomach at the top of each rep. Compress as much as you can. 

iM

  • Reach further through your legs and not just straight down to the floor. 
  • Use a slightly heavier weight. 

Nice work so far! These are small things. 

so you mean I need to reach further behind my legs during iM?

Geonho Lee
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

I would add that you need to coordinate more the upper and the lower body so that the heels and the shoulders reach the floor ins the same time.

also relax the lower body between reps, too many tension for now..i can see it from your feet. the never relax into the floor.

I tried to keep flat back on the ground that’s why I have too many tension on my body.

Is it okay If don’t do that??

Everett Carroll
2 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

so you mean I need to reach further behind my legs during iM?

Yes

2 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I tried to keep flat back on the ground that’s why I have too many tension on my body.

Is it okay If don’t do that??

Totally fine