This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS SE2

Started by Giulio Pizzini, March 17, 2019 · 11 Replies · 104 Views

Alessandro Mainente

hi Giulio, in order to maximize the effort on the knee flexion try to hold the hips higher as possible.

Giulio Pizzini

Hi Alessandro, are you taking about the PE or the iM?

Thank you!

Everett Carroll
7 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:

Hi Alessandro, are you taking about the PE or the iM?

 

For the mobility

Giulio Pizzini

Hi, new try, it's still bad.

I find it very hard to hold the hips high as I curl the leg, not sure if it's a strength of technique issue.

I'm currently doing the two legs version of the iM in my daily warm-up and I find it very easy, would it help to do instead a daily set of this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ou9klyivxblz69n/IMG_2691.MOV?dl=0

Thank you!

Bill Marr

Gotta say you have a cool workout space. Love the ceiling treatment with the wood and beams!

Giulio Pizzini

Haha, thank you Bill, the house was built around 1500, not sure if the wooden ceilings are that old or were redone at a certain point but they surely are very old and sturdy

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Giulio Pizzini said:

Hi, new try, it's still bad.

I find it very hard to hold the hips high as I curl the leg, not sure if it's a strength of technique issue.

I'm currently doing the two legs version of the iM in my daily warm-up and I find it very easy, would it help to do instead a daily set of this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ou9klyivxblz69n/IMG_2691.MOV?dl=0

Thank you!

The common mistake here is that you are flexing the knee than you extend the hip. knee flexion and hip extension come in the same moment.

Giulio Pizzini

Yes, I have no issue with extending the hips while flexing the knees with two legs but I find it hard in the initial phase of knee flexion with one leg.

Not sure it's lack of strength or coordination

Alessandro Mainente

lack of strength!!

Alessandro Mainente

No more lack of strength here....well done