IM.I know it is necessary to work on a scale and watch the vertical position of the upper arm, at the beginning of the foundation I had a bad left shoulder and a right hamstring, but I work carefully.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Michal Dreveny, March 16, 2019 · 5 Replies · 57 Views
IM.I know it is necessary to work on a scale and watch the vertical position of the upper arm, at the beginning of the foundation I had a bad left shoulder and a right hamstring, but I work carefully.
Hey Michal, weel the tempo of PE is not bad, it is not necessarily reaching the floor with the hands.
on the IM remember to tilt the hips to the side when moving down.
Yes i understand, i will work on it, thank you.
Please check again, thank you.
Hi Michal, very nice...tempo, range of motion, coordination.
I am happy, work on IM took a very long time, thank you very much.