Hello can I please have a form check. Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Vanessa Hunt, March 13, 2019 · 5 Replies · 79 Views
Hello can I please have a form check. Thank you!
Hey Vanessa,
Not bad! I'd like to see just a little more height each rep. Try to shrug your shoulders up and toward your ears a little more, especially as you press from knee height to your high point. Also, don't be afraid to curl your spine a little more as you press up.
Thanks very much Everett will focus on doing what you suggest.
Hi trying to incorporate feedback to get a bit more height. This certainly feels harder! Please let me know how it's looking. Thanks
Looks great Vanessa! Nice job fighting for that last bit at the top. Once you can hit that height in one smooth slide then you're ready to move on.
Thanks Everett.