This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP2+im

Started by Michal Dreveny, March 13, 2019 · 5 Replies · 71 Views

Michal Dreveny

Please check, I'm working on HBP3, but if I need to go back.I have a little doubt about the extent in im.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Michal, this form is too similar to HBP PE2, when you achieve the bottom position the forearm should be more inclined, and as you move to the top you should lean more.

Michal Dreveny

Je mi líto, toto je HBP2 :).

To clarify, I am already working on HBP3, but I wanted to check the previous form and if I can continue or return and fix any shortcomings.

Everett Carroll
8 hours ago, Michal Dreveny said:

To clarify, I am already working on HBP3, but I wanted to check the previous form and if I can continue or return and fix any shortcomings.

Got it. These look good so keep training PE3. 

Michal Dreveny

Thank you very much, I will gradually bid more videos, I stayed a long time at the beginning and I would like to make sure that I do the right thing.

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Michal Dreveny said:

Thank you very much, I will gradually bid more videos, I stayed a long time at the beginning and I would like to make sure that I do the right thing.

well Michal , i think that your video shows something in between PE2 and PE3. for PE2 strive to have the vertical forearm at the bottom and you will see that these means do not lean forward at the top.