Can I get a review of my Elevated Planche Bounce please.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qfjjwte79ipa76/Elevated_Planche_bounce_280219.MOV?dl=0
Best,
Marcus
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marcus Santamaria, March 12, 2019 · 5 Replies · 76 Views
Can I get a review of my Elevated Planche Bounce please.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qfjjwte79ipa76/Elevated_Planche_bounce_280219.MOV?dl=0
Best,
Marcus
Hi Marcus:
FIRST OF ALL: never using the hands turned backward. they stress the bicep tendon like hell.
Second, i would like to see 30'' of the elevated planche lean. side view.
Hi Alessandro,
Here is an update of my Elevated Planche bounce with a side view:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3i2armu3170lr0r/Elevated_planche_bounce_260419.MOV?dl=0
Best,
Marcus
Hi Marcus, i'm sorry but i've requested an elevated planche LEAN.
Hi Alessandro,
Oops, here is a video of the planche lean
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhuulnqh70oh0xh/IMG_1808.MOV?dl=0
Best,
Marcus
HI Marcus, the planche lean should be completely revisited:
-hips too high;
-hips flexed;
-not enough lean.
I noticed that you have only 3 posts in this forum and all of them are in this post.
my suggestion for the nearly future it is to use more the forum because probably there are other issues in the planche work. my suggestion is posting all the elements from the elbow plank.